Breakfast, in association with Nelson Tasman Tourism, is offering a lucky viewer a five-day Nelson Spring holiday for two over the October Labour Weekend.
The holiday includes:
- Return flights for two with Air NZ on any of the five direct flight routes to Nelson from throughout New Zealand
- Two nights executive accommodation at Rutherford Hotel – a Heritage Hotel, including breakfast
- A three day luxury guided trip through the Abel Tasman National Park with Wilsons Abel Tasman
- Two tickets to Tricicle at the Nelson Arts Festival
- Two passes to the WOW & Classic Car Museum , including a chauffeured transfer from your hotel in one of the Museum’s classic cars
- A copy of the new edition Nelson Art Guide and a half day personalised guided art tour with Nelson artist Anna Leary
- A personal workshop tour and design consultation with Jens Hansen Workshop to create your own bespoke jewellery piece
- A case of premium wine from Nelson Wineart
- A Deluxe Couples Treat at Enriching Day Spa (includes spa, one hour massage, facial and fruit platter)
Travel must be taken over Labour Weekend, Friday October 24 to Tuesday 28 October.
Question: A recent UMR Research poll found Nelson people to be?
Answer: b) the happiest people in New Zealand
Link: Win a Nelson holiday | BREAKFAST | ONE NEWS | tvnz.co.nz